Search This Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2014

I Like Our New Style

This was our first full week with our new laid-back attitude and I have to say, I like I our new style.

Monday, the boys made an adorable craft with their playgroup while I tackled some back-to-reality chores...


We had a very chilly, but very fun story time on Tuesday.  The featured stories were...


...these became favorites of my boys over the holidays.  We had a leisurely play date with friends afterwards.  It was LOVELY!

On Wednesday, we squeezed in an early morning trip to the park and had the place to ourselves...


...the first time on the tire swing was a huge hit!


We also had some delicious produce back in our lives on Wednesday from Annie's Organic Buying Club.  What a gift that little gig is to our family!  Thanks to them, we eat fresh, organic, delicious meals like this daily...


...talk about love in a bowl.  YUM!!

Thursday gave us some time to play at home...


...before heading to music class...


...bouncing balls on the drums was incredibly fun for the boys.  Balls AND drums...what's not to love??
Friday was our homebody day.  We enjoyed some winter crafts like these penguins...


...and some marshmallow snowmen... 


...two thumbs up for entertaining, delicious fun!!

We also squeezed in another trip to the park and got to check out a train along the way...



...another added bonus to our week.

I've continued my love-hate relationship with Tony Horton and his P90X-3 workouts.  I especially love to hate the challenge workouts...


...one day I'll master more than one pull-up.  6 sets of 13 pushups isn't too shabby though...no knees either.  Baby steps!

Saturday I worked with a catering company at a beautiful shower that included this lovely cake...


...pressure's on for planning Abigail's shower.  I gotta tackle that ASAP!

Since the boys decided they weren't interested in a nap, we headed to Starbucks instead...


...I love that they love that place as much as I do.  

Now we're at the end of the weekend.  Some sleepy boys kept us from getting to church this morning so we went for a run that ended at the park again instead...


...what can I say, we love the park.  I'll catch church online once it's posted.  Gotta love that!!

The beautiful day continued with lunch and ice cream with some of our favorite people including the boys adopted "big sister" ... 


...not a bad way to spend a Sunday at all.  Time to enjoy a little more quiet before the boys wake up and we get ready for another fun-filled week to come.  Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment