Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Back to Music Class

It feels good to finally sit down...AHHHH!  This morning was go go go from the minute I woke up.  I ate breakfast while on FaceTime with my favorite man in the world, got the boys ready, and we hit the road for our first stop of the morning, Story Time.  This week's books were...


and...

I love the repetition of Two Little Monkeys; it definitely kept the busy toddlers' attention.  I just found a whole slew of books by Mem Fox that the boys and I enjoy so I think I may be on a bit of a Mem Fox kick for the next few weeks.  I'm looking forward to sharing them.  Dinosaur Roar was a bit hit too.  Who doesn't like colorful dinosaurs and opposites?

After story time, we were off the music class.  We were SO happy to be back with her.  There were lots of new faces in the class and we're looking forward to a fun semester.  I love watching the boys learn and interact with the teacher and the other students in the class.  They develop so much from one week to the next.  They never miss an opportunity to tickle the ivories...

Lots of boys and the token girl on the end.  So cute!


Miss Rabe is SOOO patient with the kids.  They LOVE her!

Our next stop was the gym for a little "me" time.  I did 45 minutes of intervals on the elliptical before calling it quits.  I wanted to get the boys home for lunch and was pretty hungry myself.  I rounded out my workout at home with two Fit2Be workouts.  The upper body one was surprisingly challenging and I'm still on my daily totally transverse kick.  As boring as it may be, it's healing my core so I'll keep at it.  

I've spent the boys' nap time cleaning bathrooms and doing laundry but I'm at a standstill while I wait for the dryer so I figured there was no time like the present to quickly document my day.  

I'm hoping to get the boys outside for some fresh air and maybe some finger painting this afternoon....we'll see how it goes.   I'm off to catch up on my Bible study before the boys wake up...





No comments:

Post a Comment