Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A Busy Tuesday

Thank goodness the rain held off this morning and we were able to squeeze in Story Time.  Today's featured stories were...

I am definitely going to be on a Jane Cabrera kick.  Her illustrations are beautiful and her stories are based on songs children already know with nice, sweet twists.  

I'm also a big fan of Mem Fox.  My boys loved this one and it helps teach lots of great vocabulary.

We had a fantastic time at music class with Miss Rabe, as always, but decided to keep the camera tucked away today.  We got to see some wonderful friends right after music class as I got back to my tutoring routine.  What a treat!

Our Tuesday morning craziness usually makes for a lovely naptime and today was no exception.  While the boys napped, I was able to get some cleaning in before tackling my Best Body Fitness Boot Camp workout.  I brought my "A" game today and kicked some butt with the my dumbbells.  It felt good!!  I like the concept of doing as many rounds of a circuit as possible in 15 minutes...keeps things interesting   Thanks, Tina.  I also got my core work in with a little Fit2Be totally transverse.    

To top the day off, I got to spend the evening with some of my favorite ladies.  We had a great time grabbing dinner and playing trivia all while another wonderful friend of mine and her lovely daughter watched the boys for me.  It's such a treat to eat without adults!!  I am so blessed by my wonderful friends and don't know what I'd do without them!!  What a fun night!  We definitely need a rematch to redeem ourselves in the trivia department.

The smiling faces of two women who are getting a break from motherhood.  Yes, as a matter of fact I AM wearing that scarf AGAIN.  Love it!!

  It was a gorgeous night for trivia at Blue Door.  Check out the panoramic view!!

Time to drink some tea and head to bed.  Looking forward to a pretty mellow day tomorrow.  




No comments:

Post a Comment