Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Special

The boys spent their morning at their play group making these masterpieces...

Mason's

Colton's

You better believe they're hanging in their bedroom already.  So cute!

While they were there, I had the honor of spending my morning with my dearest student who invited me to be her special friend at Grandparents and Special Friends Day at her school.  It was an honor and a privilege to join her.  She's an amazing kid!

It was the perfect opportunity to wear my scarf from Mickey (pardon the self-portrait while at a red light on my way to the event)...


Afterwards, I picked up two fired up kiddos who had no interest in napping whatsoever.  They were much more interested in turning all of their toys into trains...






They did play with their regular trains too by the way.  It's not like they are deprived of the real thing...


They spent a lot of time making music too.  They initiated all this musical play but I have to admit there's a photo contest coming up with their music teacher and I might be snapping away every chance I get in hopes I snapping the perfect shot that wins her contest.  


We managed to squeeze in a quick run with the stroller followed by a cool down with the wagon.  It was too gorgeous outside to resist their pleading.  Check out these cuties...




When we got home, they caught up on their reading...


while I made up this yummy pizza which we devoured...


Kale, roasted red peppers, goat cheese and marinara on a lavash bread...I must say, it was the perfect Meatless Monday dinner and I just may be making myself another one with the leftovers tomorrow.  

On top of everything, we got word from two very special people who experienced answers to prayers today.  What a awesome reminder of how blessed we are!  God is good...ALL THE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment