Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2014

10 Day You Challenge - Day 2, Nine Loves

It's Day 2 of my 10 day You Challenge...


...today's topic: Nine loves.  Here goes...

1.  My husband...


...not only is he the love of my life, he is a fantastic father and I am so proud to be raising our boys with such and incredible role model.  

2.  Mason and Colton...


...they are the best thing that has ever happened to me, the hardest thing too, but being their mother fulfills me unlike anything I've ever experienced.  

3. My Siblings

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't always like being a part of a big family growing up, but I can truly say my siblings are way up there on my list of favorite things in my life.  They rock!!


I'm looking forward to updating this photo twice this year with my brother and sister's weddings.  

4. My parents


The reason I'm here, some of my biggest supporters, need I say more?!

5. Exercise


...especially running.  It is the ultimate stress reliever for me and I love the sense of accomplishment any workout brings.  

6. Reading

 I don't get nearly as much time to read as I used to but I still make time for at least a few pages from a novel a day.  I'm always reading something.   My current choice...

...SOOOO good and I'm almost done.  Can't wait to see how it wraps up.

7.  Coffee
  
I start every day with it, hot, dark roast, and black.  My morning is not complete without it.  When I need a mid-day pick-me-up, I tend to gravitate towards frappuccino lights...


just plain old coffee flavor is my favorite.  Totally hits the spot on a hot, Florida afternoon.

8.  Wine

Also known as mommy's red juice, I sure do love a good glass of red wine, especially when the bottle is shared with my husband. 


Delish!

9.  Sunshine

Moving to the sunshine state was one of the best decisions I made in my 20s.  I'll have a hard time if I ever have to leave.  When the sun is shining, I have a hard time staying inside.  It brings me lots of joy and is even more incredible now that I have kids who get to enjoy it with me.  


GLORIOUS!!

So there you have it...9 loves.  Obviously, my list could be much much longer, but here's some of my regular favorites these days.  






No comments:

Post a Comment