Search This Blog

Monday, November 18, 2013

Gardens Outing

We had such a fun day on Thursday.  After some rocky outings lately with our very independent 2 1/2 year old boys, they renewed my hope with some fabulous behavior on our adventure today.  Of course it helps that almost the entire outing was geared towards them :-)...oh well, made it fun for me too.

In typical fashion, I kicked off my morning with a great run in this cold front...


...followed by a yummy breakfast with my men before tackling the day.  

First off, I took the boys for a long overdue haircut at Cartoon Cuts in the Gardens.  It's a fun little place...completely kid friendly and perfect for 2 1/2 year old boys...


...can you say twins???  They take haircuts very seriously, as you can see :-)

Our next stop was the carousel...I hope I never forget how excited they were to check it out for the first time.   It was PRICELESS!!  


Mason was beaming the entire time!  We're talking ear to ear smiles.  


Colton enjoyed the ride from a more cautious standpoint.  Too cute!

We checked out all the ponds and fountains in the shopping center too...


...before taking a ride on the train...


...check out my very serious train riders...


Love them!  They were in HEAVEN!!  

We made one final stop at Whole Foods (needed to indulge myself a bit too) before heading home for lunch.  We couldn't have asked for a better morning.  

Before the boys took their nap, they begged me to go on a walk.  Apparently this is what they meant by walk...


...it was their sneaky way to venture down the street a bit to play on the sidewalk.  They said they were looking for treasure.  Not sure we found it but we did have fun ;-)  














No comments:

Post a Comment