Search This Blog

Monday, September 30, 2013

Scenes From The Week

Our last full week of family time happened last week...thus, the lack of blog posts.  I was trying to be totally committed to doing the family thing.  Here's some of what we were up to...I give you, the scenes from the week...

...our week isn't complete without music class with Miss Rabe...


Love when I catch the boys in the same position. :-)  Especially after a run to the gym and some workout time with my man...



I've been working on getting in a few more runs lately...definitely something to smile about...can't believe I forgot my sunglasses...won't happen again :-)  Looking forward to some half marathon training soon! 
 


Three cheers for Benihana sushi TWICE in one month compliments of their birthday gift certificates :-)  YUM!!!
 


This fantastic dad who just happens to be my awesome husband lets his boy feed him HOT soup :-)  What a trooper!!
 


Not sure what this was, some sort of fish egg sushi...it was YUMMY!!  :-)




The boys' imaginations are taking off and it is INCREDIBLY fun to witness...they even let me in on the action sometimes :-)  
 


We've taken to braving the sidewalks on our tricycles...I remembered the helmets, don't worry!  We were just getting ready :-)
 


Here they are sporting their cool monster helmets...

Colton!

Mason!

Bring on the fall weather...we CANNOT WAIT for some cooler weather to get outside and enjoy the outdoors.  Before it cools off too much, we made sure to get in some cannonballs...


....and a great picnic...

YUM!!!!!

We also made sure to check out TreasureFest at the Children's Museum last Saturday.  Since we are currently in a pirate phase, it was a HUGE hit thanks to the giant pirate ship they have in there...

...the bounce houses and trains were a HUGE hit too!!  

You better believe the week included a couple of trips to the park...


...these little monkeys were made to run around and climb.  Colton finally found a slide he likes too :-)


I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of bummed Mickey has to go back to work tomorrow but incredibly grateful we got a month to spend with him after he was gone for 11 months.  It was a tremendous gift to our family.  Life is good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment