Search This Blog

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Is it Friday??

All day yesterday I kept thinking it was Thursday, which would have made today Friday...bummer that it's not, huh???  I guess I'm really looking forward to a visit from my sister tomorrow.  Good thing we didn't skip over today, though, because a lot of good stuff has been going on...

...like a 5 mile run with my favorite running buddies...


...in a beautiful, hot morning...


Our run included a stop at the park...


...where a train drove by and we were very focused on trying to count the cars...


Love them!!

Once home, I tried out the cold-brewed iced coffee I made overnight...


Yum!!  This recipe is a WINNER!!  It's SO easy!!  I also squeezed in a quick upper body workout while the boys played by the pool.  It was a productive morning.  

Before we knew it, it was time for produce sorting.  Here's the fruits of my labor...


...everything sorted neatly into boxes. The highlights of today for me were the black grapes...


...and the beet greens I already devoured for my lunch...


DELISH!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment