Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Bliss!!

I'm in the home stretch of the most challenging year of my life so far and I am feeling extremely blessed and grateful thanks in large part to my wonderful friends and family.  I haven't been blogging much but that doesn't mean I've slowed down, I've been keeping myself busy in other lovely and distracting ways.   No complaints here...

This past weekend included a trip to Orlando for lots of fun in the sun...




...including fun in the pool with NO TEARS which is a huge step in the right direction...


We also got to enjoy lots of yummy food and drinks, like this first s'more...


...and this fresh margarita which was by far the best margarita I've ever had...


I may have had more than one.  YUM!!

I also had the most delicious dessert I have ever tasted in my life, The Lemon...


...it may not look like much but it was heaven on a plate.  I may have had more than one of those too.  

All while spending time with some of our favorite people in the world...



It was a weekend full of smiles, relaxation, and FUN and this is just a glimpse of the weekend's highlights.  We made some fabulous memories which we will cherish for a lifetime.  Life is good...or rather, GOD is GOOD!!  







No comments:

Post a Comment