Search This Blog

Sunday, August 18, 2013

A Lovely Sunday

Last night's sleep didn't go quite how I planned...


...I love snuggles from my boys, just not in the middle of the night.  Thankfully our night was no indication of how our day would go.

We kicked off the day with paleo english muffins and egg whites with spinach...


...and then it was time to head to the park with some friends...


Do we look ready of what??

We really did have a great time playing for a bit before taking a walk on the bridge...



Our friend brought a remote control car which was quite the hit this morning.  (I have to keep that in mind for Christmas.)  It was the perfect rest day, in my opinion.  It's a bummer the water there is disgusting and there's warnings to avoid it due to the toxic algae...


Hope there's an end to that mess soon.

We got home just as it started to pour.  Glad we got our fresh in early.

I spent the next couple of hours kid free, running errands and running into all kinds of lovely faces.  It was a busy shopping day with school starting tomorrow.

The boys had a blast with our friend while I was out and about.  We spent the rest of the day pretty mellowly around the house...I got some yoga in while the boys watched a movie and we read lots of books and did lots of puzzles.  It was a lovely Sunday.  Hope yours was too.



No comments:

Post a Comment