Search This Blog

Thursday, July 11, 2013

A Fantastic Vacation - Part 1

Over the past 12 days, the boys and I went on a little vacation to Indiana.  We had a great time visiting family.  Here's glimpse into our fun...

We got started super early for our flight out of Orlando at 7 am.  Can you tell I was worries I'd oversleep???...


That airport is pretty fantastic.  The boys watched a movie in the cinema while I sipped on a cappuccino...




Over the first couple of days, I realized that reintroducing dairy to my diet was not a good idea so it was back to the coconut milk for me.

The boys were great little travelers...


Thank goodness for dvd players.  :-) I actually got to read in the seat next to them.  

Our first stop was Evansville to visit my parents, siblings, and my aunt and uncle.  The boys had fun on my parents long driveway...


We also had fun at Aunt Peggy and Uncle Lon's shop...


They also have a coy pond there...SCORE!!


We also spent time playing on Grandpa's "tractor"...


I got to indulge in some hilly runs...


...while spending time with my sister...


Sisters who double as running buddies are the best.  

I also got to indulge in some extra hands to help me with the boys...



Good times!!!

Our next destination was Martinsville, IN to visit my Aunt and Uncle.  They have a little farm and lots of fun animals we got to meet...


 

Yep, my brave boy decided to sit on the horse!!  

They treated us to a yummy dinner and RHUBARB CRISP made with homegrown goodness.  It is BY FAR the best dessert in the entire world.  YUM!!!!!!  It was a full day of LOTS of fun which resulted in this at the end of the night...


A good time was had by all. :-)  The fun didn't stop there.  Our next stop was Monroeville, IN to visit my grandparents and their farm.   Stay tuned...



















No comments:

Post a Comment