Search This Blog

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the two most important men in my life.  First, my husband and the father to our boys...


My love for you grows by the day.  You are an incredible father, sacrificing tremendously to support our family.  You put us all before yourself and we are truly grateful.  I am so proud to call you my husband and feel incredibly blessed that the boys have the best man in the world as their father.  What an incredible role model and example you are for them.  We love you more than words can say and can't wait for our lives to return to normal.  

And secondly, my Dad, the man who always encourages me, believes in me, loves me and supports me...


Growing up wasn't all fun and games but you helped mold me into the person I am and I am grateful for the Christian upbringing you gave me.  I know you sacrificed TREMENDOUSLY to give me the best life possible and I know I didn't appreciate it most of the time, but now that I have entered this wonderful world of parenting, I have the upmost appreciation for all you did for the five of us.  It is truly incredible.  One of my greatest joys is seeing you with my boys.  I am so glad they have such a fantastic Grandpa that is a huge part of their lives.

I'm saddened by the reality that my boys will never get to know another great man who greatly influenced our lives, my father-in-law aka "Pappy" to his grandsons...


He would have loved to play trains with them and would have made them giggle all the time.  I know he's looking down on the boys with a big smile and I know he would be so proud of the Dad his son turned out to be.  We cherish our memories of him.  Life is precious and WAAAAAAAY to short.

God truly has blessed our family and I cherish the men in my life today and everyday--family and friends included.  Thank you to all of you!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful !!!!!
    Thank you and love you,
    Oma

    ReplyDelete