Search This Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Scenes From The Week

We've had my parents in town all week, and my sister for most of the week.  Combine that with the boys turning 2 and it makes for one action-packed week.   Here's a look at some of our fun...

We had a fun, chilly day at the park...


...as you can see, Grandpa was really into it.  Haha!

We also checked out the beach for a bit but it was pretty darn windy...


The boys did get a kick out of sitting on the wooden poles though.  Big stuff!


Grandma, aka Mimsy, babysat so Miriam, my dad, and I could all check out a spring training game.  We saw the Cardinals dominate the Nationals...



The beer was DELICIOUS and it was fun to be part of a sold-out crowd.  Miriam even got to see her friend from high school pitch an inning.  Pretty cool!

The boys took swimming lessons this week and did an amazing job.  I can't recommend Pat Toner's Swim School enough.  We loved Miss Rabe and Miss Jeanne!  Those boys made some amazing progress in just one week!  I can't wait to keep practicing with them...


It's good for wearing them out as well.  This happened almost every day on the way home from swimming lessons...


We celebrated the boys' birthday with lots of chocolate milk...


...a cake...


...and some train cookies...


...along with a train ride--the highlight of the boys' big day...


I CANNOT believe my babies are two!  Crazy!

Today we had fun throwing the boys' birthday party...


We celebrated with cookie decorating, lots of outdoor games, and a train cake.  It was a success!!  I am so happy the boys have so many wonderful people in their lives.  We are incredibly blessed!!!

I did manage to get in a couple of good workouts and runs in this week but fitness was definitely not a top priority this week.  Gotta soak up the family time when it's available.  I will admit I'm looking forward to getting back in the gym next week though...until then, I play to soak up my last day of my "staycation."  Life is good! Happy Easter!




No comments:

Post a Comment