Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Loving The Sunshine

We woke up to another beautiful day and couldn't resist the opportunity to take advantage of it by taking a walk to the park.  We had a blast!  Playgrounds are getting more and more exciting for the boys as they get older and more able to check things out.  The big slide is still a bit intimidating though...


 I tried for the life of me to get a good picture of both of them together but they were just too busy!  The swing shot is about the best I could do.  Next time...

With my new healing approach to fitness, the walk to and from the park counted for my cardio (about 4 miles total) and I rounded out my workout with some weights and yoga compliments of Beth at Fit2Be.  I'm learning to love her workouts and am seeing some progress on the condition of my belly.  Baby steps...

They boys wanted to join me in my workout...


Colton understood the concept...


...Mason, not so much!

Naptime equaled study time for me which was followed up with a fun play date with one of our favorite little guys and her wonderful mom.  Thank God for friends!  

Dinner was a breeze since I had thrown it together in the crockpot this morning.  Sweet potatoes, chicken, onions and garlic made for a simple yet tasty meal.  Since it came together so quickly, we still had time for a walk once we were all cleaned up.  What a great ending to a fun day!


I think I'll pour myself a lovely glass of wine after the boys are in bed for the ultimate ending to my day.  Hope your day was lovely as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment