Search This Blog

Friday, December 7, 2012

Dreaming of A Hot Toddy

The boys are feeling much better today and I wish I could say the same for myself.  Other than some runny noses, they seem to be back to their old selves.


I, on the other hand, am keeping the cold medicine companies in business.  Here are some of my favorites...

My original plan of attack was the all natural approach, but I ended up giving in and adding Mucinex Fast Max to my arsenol.  Boy am I glad I did!  It's a little miracle-worker.  I highly recommend it if you wind up with this nasty bug.

Since I can't work out, and I can't seem to be able to nap either, I've been entertaining myself by making some bracelets when the boys sleep.  I'm happy with the way yesterday's creations turned out...



I may have just ruined some Christmas surprises...woops!

I'm hoping I can muster up enough energy to take the boys to the parade tonight.  Wish I had the fixings for a hot toddy.  Couldn't hurt, right?  Happy Weekend!  Stay Healthy!



No comments:

Post a Comment