Search This Blog

Friday, November 30, 2012

Footwear Fun

My boys LOVE footwear.  Doesn't matter if it's a flip flop...


 or a boot....


There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to their footwear choices, but they have recently discovered that they prefer a shoes they can put on themselves.  Mr. Independents! Since they love those GIANT frog boots so much, which were a hand-me-down from a dear friend, I decided to get them boots that actually fit for Christmas.  I had planned to  wait to surprise them on Christmas morning with their new kicks but couldn't hold out any longer and caved this morning.  Merry Christmas a month early boys!


Check out my stylin' boys... (don't mind the runny noses)


We could all probably take some fashion notes from them and their SERIOUS style!  

Today we also learned how to say robot...fun stuff over here in Plankerville.


We also picked up our tree this morning.  I'm looking forward to decorating it a bit tomorrow once it has "settled" a bit.  Don't think I'll brave brave lights or anything breakable with my two adventurous little guys on the loose.   It sure does smell good and is helping me get into the Christmas spirit though, something I always have a hard time experiencing here in sunny Florida...not that I'm complaining.  


The boys even let me squeeze in my last workout from week 6 of the Best Body Fitness Bootcamp.  2 more weeks to go.  I'm really hoping I enjoy the last two weeks as much as I did the first 2.  Weeks 5 and 6 were NOT my favorite.   Partial reps and insane amounts of burpees...I'm over it, but still very glad I followed through and stuck to the plan.  Bring on the final phase! 

Hoping to try out these tofu and swiss chard stacks for dinner tonight....hopefully along with a glass or two of wine.  
source
Happy weekend everyone!










No comments:

Post a Comment