Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Weekend Of Quality Time

After a LONG weekend of wonderful quality time, doing nothing but soaking up every single second, it was back to reality today with our typical Tuesday fun.  Here's a photo recap of our weekend fun...


The boys got new boots and felt cool like Daddy.  Great Aunt Peggy and Great Uncle Lon stopped by for a visit.   Oma visited too and now we're enjoying Grandma and Grandpa's company too.

This morning's story time was great.  We're loving this cool, crisp weather.  Today's features were...


I love the message in I Love You More by Laura Ouksta.  It would make a great bedtime story.


You know how much I love Karma Wilson.  Never Ever Shout in a Zoo was a hit this morning as well.

We wrapped up Story Time with some DELICIOUS mochas, thanks to Abby's amazing barista skills at Coffee Bar Blue Door before heading to music class.  It was fabulous as always.  Since Thanksgiving is Thursday, our produce delivery was moved to today.  Check out the yummy organic goodies we'll be enjoying on Thanksgiving...


Thanks to Kim for the photo.  I can't wait to cook for my parents and boys on Thursday.  

Now it's time to get in a run before getting the rest of the groceries for our upcoming feast.  I love this time of year.

I'll leave you with this message posted by Macaroni Kid this morning.  It was a great way to start my day...

source
I'm trying to step out of my comfort zone a little bit more each day and I'm finding it to be very rewarding. I have to remember to trust God every step of the way.  He's always there to protect and guide me.  What a comfort that is!



No comments:

Post a Comment