Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Photo dump alert!  You know I love my kids which means I assume everyone loves my kids and wants to see their adorable photos from our visit to the pumpkin patch on Monday.  They had a riot running all over the place.  It's amazing how quickly they've grown and changed since their visit to the pumpkin patch last year.  It only gets more fun!




In case you're wondering, Mason is in the Beatles shirt with the drumset and Colton has the rock star shirt on.  Thanks to Aunt Abigail for joining us so we could let them really explore the place.  We love you!

We enjoyed a busy day yesterday of Story Time at Blue door where we read a couple more Karma Wilson books...I think we've almost read them all :-)  



I love her fun rhymes and and choice of illustrators.  They were a hit with the kiddos.  Afterwards Abby made us a lovely pumpkin latte.  I'm already trying to figure out a time to get back there for another one.  You've gotta try one.  She's got a magical touch with her coffee drinks.  YUM!

Our next stop was music class with Miss Rabe.  I am amazed by how well the boys are responding to music class.  They continue to be precocious!  I am so proud to be their momma.

The rest of our day was filled with meals, tutoring, playing outside and a bike ride before our lovely neighbors played with the boys so Abigail and I could enjoy some yummy margaritas and mexican food with some fellow MOPS moms.  What a treat; thanks Shaws!

Now I'm off to cuddle my kiddos and enjoy some roasted pears over waffles with yogurt.  Yum!  I'm also trying to come up with something unique to make with my broccoli today. I'm thinking of broccoli pesto again but would love to try something new...any suggestions?? 




No comments:

Post a Comment