Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

It's Produce Day!

Half-Marathon training day 4 is in the books.  The plan called for 3 miles today which I completed rather easily with the company of all 3 of my boys.  It was a GREAT way to start the day.  Since I don't want to let my weight training lapse but also want to avoid overtraining, I just wrapped up my short-run day with a quick 15 minute Jackie Warner lower body workout.  Love the power burns! Oh, and I did some plank work too.  Still working on that mommy tummy.

With showers, breakfast, outfit and diaper changes behind us, it was time to tackle Annie's Organic Produce day.  I am a coordinator and sort the shares for everyone.  Today's shares are AWESOME!  I bet you're jealous!


We'll be eating good for the next few days! 

With that behind us, I'm ready to whip up some turkey meatballs for dinner tonight.  We've been jonesin' for some comfort food so I'm making the healthy alternative- whole wheat pasta with turkey meatballs and homemade red sauce from the freezer.  YUM!  I love Tosca Reno's Eat Clean Diet recipe for turkey meatballs.  If you haven't checked out her cookbooks, I highly recommend them.  Dinner might include a glass or two of red wine...I'm just sayin'.  

I won't leave you without some pictures of my cuties.  You can't really see my new haircut but I love it.  I highly recommend Sandie at Bangz in downtown Stuart.  Check her out if you need a stylist!


Mason was very serious this morning but Colton couldn't get enough of seeing himself in the camera.  What a cheeseball!  Love those little boogers.  Their dancing and animal noises made for great entertainment while I sorted all the produce shares this morning.  Turns out they really do pay attention to the songs and actions at story time.  They've got some impressive skills!  


No comments:

Post a Comment