Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Keeping Things Interesting



Like many people when it comes to fitness, I need to keep things interesting with my workouts or I get bored with them and stop seeing results.  I am always on the lookout for new, challenging workouts.  I get many of my ideas from Oxygen magazine and can always count on them for good workouts but lately I have been getting my workout inspiration from some of the blogs I read. Today's workout was inspired by Tina at Best Body Fitness.  I tried out her "Life's a Bench" workout and found it to be a nice change of pace.  I did the circuit through once and then decided to switch back into my comfort zone and do my own full body weights routine and 20 minutes on the elliptical to finish things up.  It was a good workout!

bench_full_body_circuit

There are literally thousands of blogs out there with a wealth of great fitness ideas and I've found that most of my favorite blogs have a section where they list some of their favorite blogs on a blog roll which, 9 times out of 10, I find that I like as well.  So, by coming across just one blog that you like, there's a good chance that blog will connect you with some other excellent blogs as well.  I read blogs about fitness, family, food, mothering, etc.  I often get carried away and inspired by others.  If you don't already, I highly recommend checking out the blogging scene.  It's a happening place.   Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment