Search This Blog

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Oldies But Goodies

This morning I decided to clean out my fitness binder and reorganize it a bit.  In doing so, I came across some old workouts that I had forgotten about that I used when I first got into lifting weights.  At the time, I really liked to do full-body workouts and would perform them two times a week.  Now, I like to play around with things a bit more but I still love a good head-to-toe workout from time to time and am going to incorporate these into my training in the coming month.  I thought you might like to try them out too.  Let me know if you have any questions. 
Body Part
Exercise
Sets
Reps
Legs
Dumbbell squat
Bench Step-Up
2
2
8-10
12-15
Chest
Dumbbell bench press
Dumbbell flye
2
2
8-10
12-15
Biceps
Biceps curl
Hammer curl
2
2
8-10
12-15
Shoulders
Arnold press
Lateral dumbbell raise
2
2
8-10
12-15
Abs
Dumbbell crunch
Bicycle crunch
2
2
8-10
12-15
Back
Dumbbell bent-over row
Dumbbell straight arm pullback
2
2
8-10
12-15
Triceps
Bench dip
Seated dumbbell overhead extension
2
2
8-10
12-15


Total Body Circuit:  Do 15 reps of each exercise.  Repeat circuit 2-3 times.


1.       Dumbbell squat
2.       Low Incline Dumbbell press
3.       Seated Lateral Raise
4.       Seated alternating dumbbell curl
5.       Seated dumbbell wrist curl
6.       Dumbbell lunges
7.       Flat Bench Reverse crunch
8.       Toes to ceiling
9.       Upright dumbbell row
10.   Bench crunch
11.   Stiff legged dumbbell deadlift
12.   Single arm concentration curl
13.   Low incline dumbbell flye
14.   Reverse wrist curl
15.   V sit
16.   Sumo Squat
17.   Standing calf raise
18.   Bent over lateral raise
19.   Bent over single arm dumbbell row
20.   Supine bent arm dumbbell pullobrt
21.   Lying hip thrust
22.   Frog crunch


No comments:

Post a Comment