Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

We Love Florida Winters

Last weekend, I ran my second half marathon of the winter.  It was my first time completing two and while I was getting pretty burnt out, I did at least walk away with a PR...


...1:46.01...that's a good time for me :-).  And now back to running for the fun of it rather than training.  I sure do love winter running in Florida.  Mornings like this are tough to beat...



We spent the rest of that beautiful race day going out for brunch, getting haircuts, and doing the park thing...

  


...and the coffee and cookies things.  I love family fun days.  

We headed back out in the gorgeous weather the following day for some fun downtown at Rockin Riverwalk...

....Colton got his dance moves on....


Monday continued the outdoor fun with a little gathering at the causeway...


...we didn't last long in that wind but found it to be a little less breezy near Stuart beach and had some fun at the park there...



I love that we can roll around on green grass here in January...



Of course we had to take a little walk (with some detours :-) ) to check out the waves...

...did I mention I love Florida in the winter?  :-)  In case I didn't, here's just a few more reasons why...




Come visit!!













No comments:

Post a Comment