Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Another Weekend Already...Woohoo!

We kicked off our weekend a bit early once again last weekend by getting things started on Friday. And suddenly it's already Thursday again and I'm just sitting down to computer...signs of all the fun we've been having...

Like movies and lollipops...


...beautiful long runs in the mornings...


...open gym at YMCA Sportsworld thanks to the Family Place...



...Mason's getting his forward roll now too...


...adventures at Target (can you tell we can't wait for Christmas??) ...


...fireplace s'mores with the A?C on...


...a little home fitness with Mommy...


...building fun at Lowes...


...a birthday party where we devoured our cupcakes like puppies... 


...and wore ourselves out on the bounce house...



We also tested out some experiments with the new science kits we built...


...watched church from the comfort of our own home in our pajamas (gotta love TC3)...


....added a few things to our Christmas wish lists, such as disco balls and remote control cars...


...took a rest from shopping in some adorableb each chairs... 


...and discovered a newfound love of helping Mommy clean... 


....gonna milk this for all it's worth while I can...


...they even dust base boards for lollipops or stickers on their charts :-).  Sorry folks, they're not for hire!

We also made a visit to our favorite ducks and turtles...


...check out how gorgeous the sunset was that night...


...I'm finally not complaining about the weather any more :-).

We also made sure to celebrate Veteran's Day with a visit to the parade... 


...our favorite was the old fashioned fire truck and the lollipops we caught, of course... 


We love our Veterans, especially the one we call Dad :-).

I had some time to get a little crafty with the boys...


...and we discovered the joy that is Candy Land as well... 


...I'm thinking we're ready for some other fun ones like Cootie and Don't Break the Ice too.  

With two extremely busy boys, our days are filled with things that make me want to pull my hair out (I try to focus on the positive here) and thing that make me giggle.  This was one of my favorite giggle moments this week...


...another perk of being a twin is having enough matching shoes for your hands AND your feet.  

I've also discovered a newfound love of napping with my boys...

...in my quest to hang onto naptime as long as possible, the only way I can get them to lay down long enough to fall asleep in the afternoons is to lay down with them.  Needless to say, most days I'm pretty sure I fall asleep before them.  They always fall asleep too :-)  I forgot how much I love a good power nap.  

Time to take advantage of the rest of my sacred quiet time while it lasts.  Happy Weekend...remember, we start early around here :-).






No comments:

Post a Comment