Search This Blog

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Things I'm Loving Thursday #2

Welcome to my Things I'm Loving Thursday edition #2.  Check out some of my favorite things this week. 

1.  TOMS Coffee...


...I've always loved their shoes and decided to give the coffee a try and I'm thoroughly impressed.  Delicious, organic, and provides water to people who need it.  You've done it again, TOMS, and I'll continue to support you.

2.  The Shazam app... 


...I learned about this from some of my story time friends and am thrilled with this product.  I'm notorious for hearing songs I love on the radio and then missing out on learning about who the artists are.  Solution found!

3.  Coconut LaCroix...


...this stuff is incredibly declicious and refreshing when you want to jazz up your usual water routine.  It makes some mean lower calorie cocktails too :-)... try it with pineapple juice, lime juice and rum...and if you're feeling a little adventurous, add in some coconut milk for a lightened up pina colada.  You better believe I'll be whipping one up again this weekend as a poolside beverage.  Yum!

4.  Applegate Natural Uncured Good Morning Bacon...


...love this new lower-fat product from Applegate for my bacon-loving family.  You can get 3 packages for $12 at BJs.  Hard to beat that deal for nitrate-free, uncured bacon that tastes good.  Can you tell we love good food around here??  :-)

5.  Kale chips...


...these were a total impulse by at the Fresh Market and they are SOOOO good!  I must learn how to make my own knockoff version ASAP since even the sale price is a little expensive for my taste.  I highly recommend them!


And now for some inedible favorites...

6.  The Skimm...


...as a former news-ignorant gal thanks to not wanting to have the tv on with my kids around, I now have a quick, witty way to catch up on current events.  Thanks to the Skimm's weekday emails, I'm now somewhat up to date on what's going on around the world again.  Woohoo!

7.  This reminder...


...sometimes we need reminders, yes??  

8.  Homemade Healing Salve from my Aunt...


...this stuff has been awesome on my beat-up, calloused feet.  I wish I was good at Marketing cause I'd find a way to help her sell this stuff.  It's amazing!













No comments:

Post a Comment