Search This Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Things I'm Loving Thursday

I see these "Things I'm Loving" posts all over the place and I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon this week.  Here's some of my favorite things as of late...

1.  Kombucha...


...this isn't my usual brand but it's organic and it's on sale lately at the Fresh Market so I'm a temporary convert.  The lemon raspberry ginger flavor is my favorite!  It's delicious and incredibly good for you.

2.  PiYo...


...this is not getting old any time soon.  I am noticing huge improvements in my core strength, my balance, and my attitude towards fitness.  I'm learning I don't have to torture myself to see change.  Amazing stuff!!


3.  Snyders Gluten Free Pretzels


...I am not gluten-intolerant, but I do feel better when I limit gluten in my diet.  I also don't eat a lot of empty carbs but I've been running more lately and notice a huge difference in my energy levels when I include some carbs in my diet and these are one of my new favorite indulgences.  

4.  VBS...


...these two are having a great time this week and are learning so much.  It's a good reminder for me to keep my faith instruction fun so they continue to be so enthusiastic about it.  I'm glad I volunteered on Monday to see what a great job they're doing with the kids.

5.  My spiralizer...



...I'm using it to make all kinds of yummy food.  The latest thing I tried was broccoli noodles made from the stalks, marinated overnight with greek dressing, olives, feta, and carrots.  Insanely good!  Noticing a love for food here??  :-)  

What are you loving lately?  Hope you're finding some good stuff too.  





No comments:

Post a Comment