Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

The Way Past Due Review Of Life Lately

It's been a LOOOOONG time since my last blog post.  Things have been kind of a whirlwind around here and it looks like they'll continue to be through the summer.  We've got lots of fun stuff to look forward to in the coming weeks...my sister's wedding, a vacation, family visits, SUMMER, VBS, etc....need I say more??  Our busy schedule is most certainly not lacking in the fun department--thank goodness!  Here's a glimpse into what we've been up to...

 Runs with the jogging stroller...


Play dates at the park... 


Checking out "race cars" in parking lots... 


Feeding the turtles...


Flowers from the boys....



Making pancakes with Colton... 


Sleepy Mason while we cooked... 


Fun at the Water Fest in Memorial Park learning about pollution... 


...and animals...


...and bounce houses....


We checked out the birds of prey too...


We made sure to visit all the booths to earn this fun little guy...


I also managed to squeeze in the longest run I've done in a while... 


I've also been faithfully following my T25 workouts.  I still miss Tony Horton and P90X3 but I'm a glutton for punishment and want to see this commitment through.  Only 5 1/2 more weeks...

We had some fun with friends at a birthday party in the park... 

...and crashed in the car on the way home... 


Mickey went and did some military training and sent me this lovely photos of himself...

 

The boys provided my music while I did my T25 workout....

 

We visited the water park...




We've read some great books at story time... 



 ...and helped Mr. William out at the coffee bar... 

We built some ramps for our construction at the park...


We visited the car wash... 


And I had THE BEST time with my sisters and Abigail's friends at her bachelorette party in Naples... 


We had some late nights...


lots of time by the pool...



Lots of laughs... 


A night on the town...


Too many of these to count :-) ...

And overall a TON of fun celebrating my sister and best friend.... 


It was seriously the most fun I've had in a LOOOOONG time.  I can't wait for her wedding next month.  

This week is was back to the routine, which includes Tuesday night baseball games... 


...and lots of fun in the back yard... 



We also hit up story time with Ms. Jayme...


...I LOVE how patient she is with my curious boys and their million questions about the books she reads.  She is great!  The boys made a fun craft there today... 


...they say its for Dad.  Love those silly guys.  

Sorry for the long post.  Life is good.  We are blessed beyond measure.  I love this opportunity to reflect on how blessed we are.  Thanks for reading and sharing in our joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment