Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Loving My Job

The past few days, I've been feeling extremely grateful for the job I get to have as a stay at home mom. 

 It gives me time to do things like this...


...fun little craft we made out of a empty soup can.  We used  them to deliver treats to a couple of friends.  It's fun to help the boys learn the joy of giving gifts too.  They are so cute when they deliver our little treats to friends.

I also get to lead story times with them.  Tuesday mornings features included some great books by Keith Baker...


...and Wednesday night included...


...two sweet bedtime stories, Mason and Colton approved :-)

I also love that a midweek visit to the beach is a regular treat for us... 


...we couldn't have had a more perfect day for some fun in the sand and sun...




My job gives us the opportunity to get off the beaten path every once in a while... 



Life is an adventure for them.  I'm grateful I get to experience it with them.  

It's a fun ride...


...literally.  They figured out how to free wheel down the little hill in our neighborhood today.  They were THRILLED with their new find.  

We also have time to explore places like the Audobon society.  The boys and I look forward to our new discoveries on our nature walks.  Thankfully this visit did NOT include fire ants... 



Today we had a lot of fun with hide and go seek...



...and the banyan tree... 


...the boys have a new hideout to show off to their friends... 


I never would have noticed this if it weren't for them.  It's fun to be a kid again!

Today was also produce day...another gig I get to be a part of thanks to my stay-at-home mom status.  Life isn't always easy...but I sure am blessed and I'm incredibly grateful.  








No comments:

Post a Comment