Search This Blog

Monday, July 29, 2013

I'm Baaaaack!!!!!!!!!!

I'm baaaack!!!!!!!!!  After taking pretty much the last month off from the ordinary routine of life, we're back to reality today and settling back into our routine.  The last couple weeks included lots of stuff, like...
...the Loggerhead Marine Life Center...


...and beach fun...

 

...and beach fun...



...and the Hobe Sound Nature Center ...



...some fun at the park...


...and our first experience with a vomiting kiddo, poor Mason...


...and Colton's first Fro-Yo (Mason didn't want any...I wish I had his willpower!)...


...and moving Miriam into her new apartment and relaxing with her in her new digs...


...and sleeping HARD there as well...


...topped off with some yummy chocolate milk at the local coffee shop...


We had LOTS of fantastic family time and I'm so glad I took the time to slow down and enjoy it for a change.  It was fantastic!!!  I hope we can make it a yearly habit.  Family is the best!!!!!!!!

Last night felt pretty lonely when we returned to our quiet house after our last hurrah of the month, a trip to move my sister into her new digs just a couple of hours up the road from me.  I'm thrilled to have family in the sunshine state with me, by the way!  So to distract us from our reality, we headed out for a run to the park...


...nothing like fresh air and exercise to brighten my mood.  I think it worked for the boys too!!


This morning kicked off with a coffee, a lovely chat with my love, and a healthy dose of eggs with spinach and avocado and a side of strawberries.  I'm also back on my healthy eating Whole30 kick again, by the way.  It was fun to relax the rules a bit over the last month, but I'm ready to feel good again.  I feel so much better without sugar, dairy and grains in my diet.  Bring on the coconut milk!!

After a few chores, we headed out to the gym for a quick upper body/plyometrics workout and then finished up our morning with a stop at the library for story time.  The boys had fun!!


Mason got into the dancing a bit more than Colton :-)  


Colton liked the bean bag dance though...


Love them!!!  

Nap time is over.  Time to tackle the rest of the day...






No comments:

Post a Comment