Search This Blog

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thursday...

What a full day we've had!  Our house started out as a circus this morning with these little daredevils and their stunts...


Apparently riding the rocking horse on the ground isn't daring enough.  We need to take it up a notch and ride it on the couch.  Silly boys!

I knew I wouldn't make it through the day without making sure to squeeze in some exercise.  I had a FANTASTIC workout on the elliptical using this workout from Peak313...


I loved the squat and single leg components of it.  I ended up adding an additional 15 minutes to it, just to get more bang for my buck.  I do love my cardio!  I will definitely be trying that one out again sometime soon.

We swung by Starbucks to get my January tumbler filled for free before heading home.  I'm going to be sad when January is over and I have to for over money for Starbucks again.  Good thing I'm stocked with Intelligensia coffee at home.  I'll survive and stick to the budget too.

We got home in time for some chores before our Thursday produce routine.  The boys were quite helpful...




At least it kept them busy while I got some laundry going. the dishes done, and my paperwork ready to go for pickups.  The most exciting item in my share this week was this lovely acorn squash...


I can't wait to roast it.  I think the boys are most excited about the blueberries and strawberries.  SOOO glad it's berry season again.  

We got a lovely package from our favorite man this morning.  The boys were thrilled with their rhino and frog...

They knew to use his horn for ramming things like giraffes right away.
 
Mason was even protecting his poor frog from the rhino.  I think they've got the sound effects for each animal down, don't you?



I got 4 BEAUTIFUL scarves from my favorite man and can't wait to wear them.

My man has style!

You can hardly see the best one in the right corner.  I'll have to model it sometime to show it off on here.  I'm a lucky gal!!

Our next stop of the evening was the local high school basketball game.  The boys were quite the cheerleaders...


 They love cheering for Sam!  I think he's their hero...especially now that they know he makes cookies and cream milkshakes.  His mom is my hero for serving me yummy cocktails and helping to entertain my boys.  

We just finished up our evening with the fastest bedtime routine ever.  Time to kick back and catch up on some reading...


No comments:

Post a Comment