Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

My Wonderful Family

A picture is worth a thousand words right?  I thought I'd let some pictures do the talking this morning.  I LOVE my family more than words can say.  What a weekend!

Fun at the fountains.
Photos courtesy Cecilia Deyo
Fun with Daddy.
Photo courtesy Cecilia Deyo
Daddy and Mason

Colton
Fun with the fire trucks at the family day.
The Plankers - Rachel, Mason, Colton and Mickey
Photo courtesy Deborah Silver
Mason (R) and Colton
Photo Courtesy Deborah Silver
The boys enjoying some well-deserved play time at the library this morning.
In all of this craziness, I was able to get in a much needed run for myself this morning.  My training plan called for a 45 minute tempo run I covered 5 miles with the stroller in 43 minutes then used the last 2 minutes to cool down.  I needed that run.  It felt good.  Running = Therapy.

Make it a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment