her blog. I recommend you check out her other routines while you're there. She's good!! I repeated the circuit two times and then it up with this countdown from Get Fit Naturally on Facebook.
- 20 side lunges (10 per side)
- 19 calf raises
- 18 bicycle crunches
- 17 jump squats
- 16 push ups
- 15 crunches
- 14 triceps dips
- 13 wide stance squats with a 5 rep pulse at bottom (this was my favorite move)
- 12 mountain climbers
- 11 decline push ups (feet on bench)
- 10 superman planks (plank position, touch right elbow to right knee, alternate with left)
- 9 jump tucks (jump high pulling knees into chest as you do)
- 8 burpees with a push up
- 7 side lying triceps dips
- 6 V-ups (abs)
- 5 one leg squats (per side)
- 4 box jumps (jump up on bench or box in one leap)
- 3 tricep dips
- 2 superman planks
- 1 jump squat, followed by burpee with a push up
Today's plan was for an easy long family run but our late start cut the run down to just over 4 HOT miles. We still finished in time to take the boys to story time at Barnes and Noble and run some errands before coming home for yummy salads for lunch thanks to our great produce from Annie's Buying Club.
On a completely different note, I had heard of a sports bra for us flat-chested girls (those breastfeeding boobs don't last forever) and was intrigued by the concept. I was even more intrigued to discover they were having a SERIOUS SALE and decided to order one for myself. I love it! Check out handful bras here. I am quite happy about this find!