Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

Fitness Friday

Today's workout was taken in part from a  blog I frequent.  She has some really good, easy circuit workouts on her site and I figure, why reinvent the wheel?  I loved the 2 I tried today.  Instead of doing several cycles of each, I just did one time through each of the following workouts.
 

  

I really enjoyed both of them but decided to avoid boredom and repetition, why not mix a couple together.  It was a plyometric success. 

I followed up the circuits with my MuTu core exercises and a 5 mile EASY run.  My legs are pretty beat so EASY was just what the doctor ordered.  The weather was beautiful for a run and I wish I could say the run flew by, but it was a little trying with the wind at times.  I sure am glad I stuck it out and completed my plan for the day.

Now off to tackle the rest of the day.  Did you hear Wild Caught Salmon is $7.99 at Whole Foods today only?  I'm planning to score some of that deliciousness later this afternoon.  My mouth is watering just thinking about it.


Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment