Search This Blog

Friday, January 6, 2012

1000 Rep Challenge

I did the following leg workout today and highly recommend it.  This high paced workout kept my heart pumping, fired all the muscles in my legs, and kept me from getting bore. 

It looked like this:

100 squats with 8 lb dumbbells
100 jumping jacks
100 deadlifts with 8 lb dumbbells
100 lunges (50 each leg)
100 sumo squats with 8 lb dumbbells
100 high knees and butt kicks (50 of each)
100 calf raises with 8 lb dumbbells
100 step-ups
100 glute bridges
100 ski lunges

I did the whole workout without rest, only pausing if a muscle group was fatiguing before kicking it right back into gear again.  I loved this workout and will definitely be repeating it.  Give it a try and let me know what you think.  Your butt, your heart and your legs will thank me!

No comments:

Post a Comment