Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Things I'm Loving Thursday - October Edition

It's time for the Things I'm Loving Thursday October edition.  Without further ado...some of my faves these days...

1.  Simply Balanced Sparkling Water from Target...


...I don't drink soda but I sure do love seltzer.  This blueberry flavor is good, but their other citrus one is even better.  I highly recommend it...and it's cheaper than La Croix too.  Bonus!



...I got these truffles as a gift and they were INCREDIBLE!  It's a local chocolate shop and I can't wait to pop in and purchase more for myself.  She knows her chocolate!

3.  Stroller Running...


...the weather has cooled off enough that stroller runs are back in the regular workout rotation which makes for one happy momma....perfect timing for half marathan training.  I'm signed up for 2 this winter and absolutely giddy about it.

4.  Clif Kid Bars...


...my boys love these things and have been especially thrilled with the halloween version.  I feel good about feeding them a nutritious, organic snack.  It's a win-win.  I can only find this variety at Target so far...just fyi.

5.  RealBeanz...


...I think I found my new favorite long run recovery beverage.  This stuff is delicious and currently on sale at the Fresh Market.  I don't love coconut water but know how good it is for me after a tough workout and apparently I do love it mixed with coffee.  Who knew??  Check it out!

6.  Mrs. Meyers cleaning products...


...If you haven't discovered Epantry yet, you need to check them out.  (Shameless referral link included.)  They were having a nice sale and as a new customer I got an extra $10 off and free shipping.  I didn't have to think twice before stocking up.  Love all the unique scents to help make cleaning a bit more enjoyable. 

7a.  My boys...


...watching them play together makes my heart incredibly happy!

7b.  My boys again...


...I love catching moments like these. 

8.  Halloween Season... 


...every year our neighborhood does this fun booing thing and it always helps add to the fun of the season.  This week we got booed and got to boo some other neighbors.  It was fun!!

9. Free coffee... 


It's free coffee week at RaceTrac and they have pumpkin spice...need I say more??  Only 2 more mornings left to take advantage of it.  

10.  My PiYo Strength Slides...


...I've been using this things a couple of times a week this month and have fallen in love with them.  It's such a nice way to mix things up and get a killer workout without impact.  I think they're alot of fun too.  They're part of the PiYo deluxe workout upgrade and worth every penny.   You can get them here.  You won't regret it!

What are your favorite things these days?  Care to share?  I'd love to know what you're lovin' these days too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment