Search This Blog

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Things I'm Loving Thursday - September Edition

We've finally had a relatively uneventful week around here so farand for that I'm incredibly grateful.   It's about to get a bit more exciting this weekend and I'll be sure to fill you in on the details once it's all said and done.  In the meantime,  it's been a while since I've shared a collection of some of my favorite things with you.  Without further adieu, I present to you...Things I'm loving Thursday...

1.  New Running shoes that I was finally able to get in a "cool" color...


...my riduculously long and incredibly flat feet usually cause me to end up in styles that are far from the latest fashions when it comes to running shoes, but thanks to a lack of stock at Fleet Feet, I scoured the internet for a replacement pair of my favorite shoes ( Brooks Adrenaline GTS 14) and stumbled upon these beauties from the Running Warehouse.  SCORE!!!  I'm tempted to buy a second pair to have on hand for when these wear out just in case I never find stylish shoes again...

2.  The return of Skinny Pumpkin Spice Lattes...


...with pink sleeves :-) I know Food Babe says they're probably going to kill me with all their chemicals but they sure are delicious and I plan to indulge at least a few times this season.  I'm going to try my hand at my own healthier concoction soon and I'm pretty sure Blue Door has a healthier version in the works too.  I'll keep you posted.  :-)

3.  This book...


...I'm loving this easy ready just as much as I've enjoyed all of her other novels.  Can't wait to see how it all turns out.  

4.  My Orchids...


...they make me smile every time I look out my front window.  Love them!

5.  Watching my boys all together...


...moments like this never get old.  



No comments:

Post a Comment