Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

A New Challenge and Loads of Outdoor Fun

Check out what came in the mail Tuesday night...


...only one week left in T25, then it's on to my next challenge of the year...TurboFire.  I'm stoked!  Who wants to join me??

You know what else went down Tuesday night??  Lots of play time outside in this GORGEOUS weather we've been having.  Colton got creative with a little coconut football... 


...he's serious about his football :-)

The boys also took the longest bike ride they have ever been on...


...we kept going and going and going... 


...even on a gravel road.  It brought back memories of riding my bike with my brother and sisters on our gravel driveway.  Fun times!

I kicked Wednesday morning off my morning much like I did yesterday...devotions and coffee followed by my T25 workout.  Today was the 2nd Dynamic Core workout of the week.  It's a killer!  After a quick shoe change and some refueling with Shakeology, we loaded up the stroller and hit the road to the park... 




It's always a good time when the park is involved...


...unless you're the bird being chased by my two silly boys...


The boys even got in a bit of spelling work while we were there...


Love these silly boys...


...especially with their fake sleeping ;-)

We spent the majority of the rest of our day doing our usual produce things.  One of my members even brought me a little treat this week...


...lychees!!!  Yum!!!  Needless to say, I devoured them.

We finished our day with our usual blue door story time followed by fro-yo...


Good thing I didn't buy any for myself because the boys just ate the toppings and left the fro-yo for me since it was "too cold."  Silly boys!!

Once the boys were in bed, I continued my tea ritual I've been enjoying this week...


...and painted my nails.  It was a pretty fantastic day!









No comments:

Post a Comment