Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Amazing Stuff

This kid....


...he's got one heck of an imagination.  Put him with his brother and you're sure to be entertained.  While sitting on this motorcycle, he gave me a little glimpse into his creativity as he told me he was headed to office and proceeded to tell me everything about his ride there...the red lights that he had to stop at, the green lights that finally let him go again, the traffic, everything.  Pretty amazing stuff.   I love watching my boys play.   

Wanna know something else that's pretty amazing??  This book...


...I started reading this book last night, and haven't been able to quit thinking about it since.  All I have to say so far is, "WOW."  If you have boys, I think this is a must read and I'm only about half way done.  I'm so glad I have my hands on it now, before the boys are in school.  

Early morning runs with my favorite running buddy followed by a P90X3 workout with my husband makes for a pretty amazing start to the day as well if I do say so myself.  

In keeping with the amazing theme, our turnout at story time was pretty amazing this morning...


...it even included the one and only Mickey Planker (who just happened to take this photo) as a nice surprise.  Gotta love a boss who tells his employee to meet him at story time to hang out with the kids on a gorgeous morning!

This is pretty amazing too if you ask me...


...their determination and encouragement of each other on this rock climbing wall blows me away.  
Watching them "race" on these little bouncy toys is pretty entertaining too...


We got in some good cuddles while we were at the park too, and decided to send some love to Dad as well in the form of blown kisses and hugs...

...isn't he lucky?!  :-)  

Speaking of amazing things, the fact that we leave in a beach town in pretty amazing if you ask me.  We get to do things like check the waves on a regular basis...


We also made sure to get in our weekly nature walk while we were there too...


...and got in a little spelling lesson too...


...and I get to join my favorite book loving ladies for book club tonight to discuss this amazing read...


...I highly recommend it and can't wait to discuss it tonight.  

...Amazing start to the week...enough said!!  Hope the trend continues...










No comments:

Post a Comment