Search This Blog

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Something about today has me counting my blessings.  I love when that happens.  Here's a glimpse into  just some of what's been valuable to me over the last 24 hours...

Forgotten toys we rediscovered that entertained up for HOURS...


...and giggles compliments of my favorite guys who never cease to surprise me with their creativity...


 They crack me up!

I'm also thankful for early morning wake-up calls that help me to have a productive morning that includes a long run...


...with a bonus construction site sighting for the boys...


Gotta love excavators :-)  Also gotta love new music that gave you just the message I needed to hear this morning...


...you've got to check out their song "Be Still"...such a good reminder for my anxious self.  Thank God, literally, that he's got things under control even when I feel somewhat out of control.  My kids are becoming big fans of the music as well.  Love when that happens.  


You know what else is great?!  Starbucks gift cards from friends that allowed me to indulge in one of my favorite treats this morning...


...that's right folks, I got the biggest dark roast I could!  YUM!!!

I'm also thankful for the fantastic photos Lindsey Potter sent our way today.  She is an amazingly talented, generous photographer!!!  Check out another one of my favorites...


We are in love with the way she captured our family!!!!

I'm also thankful that my husband continues to be able to be home so we can enjoy family time to the fullest.  On that note, I'm off to indulge myself in some more one-on-one time with my husband while my kiddos nap.  Have a lovely, thankful day!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment