Search This Blog

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Park, Produce, Pancakes and Persperation

What a day!  We kicked it off with a run with my running buddies...



Our run, as is usually the case, included a stop at the park...




....we love getting there early and having the whole place to ourselves.  The back to school rush gave the boys some good car-watching today from their nice perch on the fence post...



We stopped on our way home to pick up a dozen bagels at Bagel Brothers.  Gotta stock up for the boys in my life.  I saved my appetite for some delicious paleo pancakes topped with a berry compote...


YUM!  It was the perfect post-run breakfast.  

After breakfast, we headed outside for some fun in the sun...aka cleaning the pool while the boys played on the pool deck...


It's like an air mattress, right???  Silly boys!

Next up was produce.  We used a new system today and it went well.  Check out a sampling of what graced my table for our members...


...and that's not even half of it.

I also managed to squeeze in 4 loads of laundry and made it to spin class tonight...gotta burn off all my energy so I can sleep good tonight.  I made it to spin twice this week after almost a year away from it.  It feels good to be back.  I forgot how much I enjoy it.  

All that cardio today seems to be working its magic as my eyes are getting heavier by the second.  We're looking forward to an exciting day tomorrow...woohoo!!  Happy almost weekend...time for this girl to call it a day.



No comments:

Post a Comment